Thursday, August 26, 2010

carnality

in the carnality, knowledge-state
of enforced recognition

seeing the face which grows
like fruit, from the root

of the shifting fixation
white flour and crystal screens

contraceptives containing
the seed that burns inside

burns
through slag and plastic

the fire from which
the touch of polymer flees

and ties itself, basket-wise
into the imagination

of unity: I do not become thee!
unnecessary step past completion

darkness in which
the spark travails

like the gush of fuel
dying into the inferno

I am:
dead and inert in the midst

of your violence
alive, struggling fearfully

in your sea of confidence
which confides:

trust I am not, not faith
nor fire

I am Wisdom wearing the wise
I am deceit, sugar and oil

on a fool's lips
I am the song

for which the note must die
perish into me

inhale that you might expire
suck through the membrane

of illusion
seed of the fire

core of the star
FINISH

No comments:

Post a Comment